Sunday, July 27, 2014

Night Goddess

This is a piece I have been working on for sometime. It started out as an idea and slowly evolved into this shoot. My Photoshop skills may leave something to be desired but I really want to start pushing myself creatively and stretching to those things that I may not be capable of or may conquer. Making my art turn out the way I see it in my head, or at least closely to that. 
My model, Aleah, and I headed out to the desert one afternoon, after the amazing Kiana Eddings (you can visit her facebook page here) did her hair and makeup. We made a last minute stop to pick up some fabric (which I think turned out nicely for the finished piece). Then with a broken wireless remote, made the most out of the beautiful sunset. The finished piece is a 20 photo composite, then we did some creative shots to go along with my Night Goddess story. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment